Counter Attack is lucky enough to have had thousands of hours of gameplay since it officially launched in December 2019. In that time, and thanks to the Counter Attack community, we’ve come to realise a few tweaks were needed to the rules. So we’ve gone ahead and done that.
Some of the updates you’ll find:
- There is a new system to resolve deflections and dice draws
- Long passes now require an accuracy test
- Goalkeepers can now dive at attacker’s feet
- New positioning rules for free kicks and corner kicks
- Throw-ins can now be awarded
- Referees have enhanced powers
- You can deliberately foul your opponent
- You can receive straight red cards!