So…you think you’re pretty good at Counter Attack, but are you the actual World Champion?
There can only be one!
The Counter Attack World Champion is chosen by the following method:
- The original World Champion is the game creator, Colin Webster
- To become World Champion, you need to beat the World Champion
- A match must last for 90 minutes, and must use the Advanced Rules
- To retain your title, you have to play at least one Counter Attack match a month on Tabletopia against someone in the Counter Attack Facebook Group.
- You have to register your monthly game on the Facebook Group
- If you fail to play your monthly game, the World Champion crown goes back to the previous incumbant
The current World Champion is…Adam Gilbert!
History of the World Champion
04 May 2020 – Adam Gilbert beats Colin Webster 2-1 to become World Champion
19 April 2020 – World Champion launched. Colin Webster is the World Champion
Current World Champion results
28 May 2020 Adam 1 – 0 Anthony
20 May 2020 Adam 3 – 1 Matthieu
09 May 2020 Adam 1 – 0 Tom