2 Rizzos?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Colin Webster
    Keymaster

Did everyone receive 2 ‘Rizzo’ player cards in their Counter Attack box? Some people reported this but I don’t know if that was an anomaly or not. Please let me know!

Thank you 🙂

Colin

#2229 Reply
    David Corbett

I have a Rizzo in one of the additional card sets, but not in the original 46

#2230 Reply
    Mike Parnaby

Checked through my players. Yes I have 2 Rizzo cards but don’t know if I got two in the game or one through player pack. Wonder which player is missing? If you have a list Colin, I could go through it for you.

#2231 Reply
    Colin Webster
    Keymaster

Ok, I just worked it out…and it’s all my fault! I put Rizzo in player card set 4 and 5. What a plonker.

The missing player is Abenkou from Cameroon.

Now I have a dilemma – fix it in the next print run or keep it as is. What are your thoughts?

PS thanks for the offer, Mike 🙂

#2234 Reply
    David Corbett

I would probably fix it in the next print run. Collectors might want to have the full set. But which ever is easier most people might not notice. Im still using the original 46 despite having card sets 1-5 so if nothing was said it would have taken a while to spot.

#2379 Reply
    Thomas

Just checked my cards as I’m about to order some more and I received set 5 with my game. I’ve only got one Rizzo, but I’m about to order sets 3 and 4, so does this mean I’ll get a second Rizzo in set 4?

#2406 Reply
    Colin Webster
    Keymaster

Yes, Thomas, if you get set 4 and 5 you’ll have 2 Rizzos!

I’ll amend things for the next print run.

#3491 Reply
    Fleder

Yep, I have two Rizzos. And no Abenkou.
    It just happens. No worries.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: 2 Rizzos?
Your information: