Get a full-colour printed version of the Counter Attack rule book v1.2 right here!
The book is printed in English and contains 35 pages.
This is the same rule book found in the Classic Set from August 2020 onwards.
The manual can be viewed online here.
Key changes from v1 to v1.2:
- players can be sent off for professional fouls
- players can attempt reckless tackles
- goalkeepers can dive at attacker’s feet
- there is a new deflection system
- stronger disadvantage for inaccurate high passes
- accuracy check for long balls
- new set piece moveent order
- new graphics used throughout the rule book